Post Production 1: Focus of Your Editing
Post Production 1: Focus of Your Editing
The previous blog showing the various critiques of my portfolio rough draft has allowed me to make a couple of changes to my project. I have changed the background color of my main article page as it was true that the black color had made the magazine too dark, and I had already used black for the cover page of my magazine. The fonts and colors of the text on the main article page have also been changed to complete the new background and make the article both easier to read and much softer to the eyes. I have rearranged some photos on the main article page as well to make the page look much cleaner. The title page of my magazine has also changed, mainly the location of the magazine logo/title and main article title have been relocated and changed to make sense a follow a more traditional magazine layout, as my peers clearly disliked the front-page title layout. Next week I plan to make changes to the final page of my magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment