Final Draft: Retro Review - The Return of The King?

 


I have worked to create this final product upon which you now have the pleasure of viewing. Countless hours of software creativity and experimentation have resulted in what now appears before you. From the elaborate cover page to the ingenious main article, allow yourself to be transported to the past which you may or may not have experienced for yourself, and hope to relive or experience that which has so clearly been passionately recreated. May you who reads this message, and anyone else who decides to bestow themselves upon the fruits of my labor find my work as wonderous and phenomenal as I have through my own countless readings and corrections. And, if you so happen to find there to be any flaw upon this blessed work, make your constructive criticism heard for all to hear, so that they may observe my effort to correct that product which I have so foolishly failed to deliver in my mission to create a perfect work. So sincerely, enjoy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Production 2: Focus of Your Editing

Magazine Cover Review