Post Production 2: Focus of Your Editing
Post Production 2: Focus of Your Editing The final page of my magazine was liked by the class, but definitely required some separation of text due too the unique design of the page itself. I had added black lines to the final page to make it more clear to readers which text belongs to which picture, I have also resized the font on the page to make it easier to read. While making some further observations of my magazine I have also slightly touched up the front page once more by covering up any photoshop artifacts that made the cover page photo look bad or too unprofessional. While I have done all that I believe is necessary to make my magazine a decent product, I am still disappointed that I was unable to find the phone that I wanted to replace the cover page photo. I have done the most with what I had and believe I have created a good product.
Comments
Post a Comment