BLOG: PEER REVIEW
BLOG: PEER REVIEW
This week and the one previous in the class were the
presentation of our rough draft portfolio projects. There had been a good
diversity between movies and magazines and I enjoyed seeing what others had to
show, I believe that I provided a good amount of feedback to my fellow
classmates. My magazine was received relatively well during my presentation,
people like the idea and enjoy the art style which was what I was concerned
about. Some feedback that I had received towards my magazine were that my
feature article should be turned into two different paragraphs and that the
font size of the feature article was too small, both will be addressed and
fixed through going back into the InDesign software and making the changes. The black color of the feature article needs to be changed as well as
stated by my peers, as it seems too dark for the overall theme; I will Change the background to white and make the font black while also increasing it in size, possibly by 2 points. The main issues
were with my Title page, which lacked a selling line and contained many errors
as well as poorly photoshopped image will eventually be fixed when I find the
proper picture that I am looking for, a selling line will be added as well as more color and a more clear understanding of which title is that of my magazine and which belongs to the feature article. My name needs to be removed from the
title page and a month and year needs to be added as well.
Comments
Post a Comment