BLOG 4: PHOTOS AND FEATURE ARTICLE

 

BLOG 4: PHOTOS AND FEATURE ARTICLE

            In the past week in class I have been focusing on creating my feature article. As of writing this blog post I have two paragraphs worth of work completed and have left spaces open for interview quotes. I have also begun entering various title into my magazine in InDesign and have been experimenting with various colors. I have also been researching information on the Photoshop program and how I will be able to incorporate edited photos from that program into InDesign. The feature article will be able to fill the page perfectly through resizing and perfecting the font, I am also continuing to write and add on more information to the feature article to make sure that it is the best that it can be. I will go to my local thrift store (Goodwill) in order to acquire photos of older items, I understand that I may be unable to take all of the photographs that I want, but I will do my best and attempt to fill the magazine with content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Production 2: Focus of Your Editing

Magazine Cover Review

Final Draft: Retro Review - The Return of The King?