Storyboard Introduction
INTRODUCTION:
The creation of my magazine storyboard was quite simple,
as I already had a general idea and some specifics already within my mind. Perhaps
the most challenging part of the storyboard was creating a template that others
could understand while also keeping my vision of the magazine intact. Through
making a storyboard, I had learned how to input all my ideas without holding
back any amount of information, this was both promoted and encouraged and
affected some changes for my vision. Through observing how my ideas would look
on paper, adjustments could be made to properly accommodate my vision into a
magazine further enhancing my concept and making it as good as it can be. Further, I have realized that there are many ideas that could not properly function within the magazine for viewers, and they have been altered or removed accordingly. Allowing myself to see my magazine from the perspective of an outside reader has made a significant impact on what to include and leave out.
There were a couple of articles assigned to assist in the
creation of a proper storyboard in the class. The article “Filmmaking Across
the Curriculum: a beginner’s guide”, while not specifically about magazine
storyboards, helped me understand various necessary storyboard features in
detail including “working titles” and “recounts” that greatly help and affect
the storyboard process. Another article “Storyboard Your Way To Success”,
puts emphasis on the importance of the though process itself, discussing the
origins of the storyboard when Walt Disney used it to overcome challenges faced
when creating his films and how creative thinking sessions can affect the
quality of something being produced. I am happy with how my storyboard has
ended up, and hope to continue improving the concept as I begin to work on my
magazine.



Comments
Post a Comment