BLOG 2: COVER AND CONTENTS DESIGN pt.2

 

BLOG 2: COVER AND CONTENTS DESIGN PART 2
            During the first week of my winter vacation I decided to continue designing my magazine rather than putting all of my focus on the feature article, which I am saving for the second week. I begun using the Photoshop program to design some of my icons and digital images, since I have prior experience in Adobe Photoshop, I have had no troubles creating what I had envisioned. The InDesign program is also becoming easier to me to understand, I am continuing to research and discover just how many features InDesign has. The 3rd and 4th pages of my magazine are being created much quicker and with significantly more detail than 1st and 2nd page as I continue to use the program. As I stated earlier in the blog, my plan for the second week of winter break is to begin focusing on the feature article, which includes finding professional sources to question and quote within my magazine. When it comes to photos, I plan to insert them near the end of my planning period as I prefer to have layouts predetermined before I begin acquiring pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Production 2: Focus of Your Editing

Magazine Cover Review

Final Draft: Retro Review - The Return of The King?