BLOG 1: COVER AND CONTENTS DESIGN

 

BLOG 1: COVER AND CONTENTS DESIGN

This week in AICE Media Studies I focused on beginning the creation of my first and second pages for my magazine in the InDesign Program. Initial Efforts in this creation process have proved somewhat challenging, as I am learning the program as I create these pages. I have made great use of the shape design tool, allowing me to outline and build my magazine without looking to other programs. I am also making use of the color tool properly color in the shoes I have placed. The InDesign program is quite intuitive, and for someone who is good with tech it is quite easy to understand after some initial difficulties. The Cover page is nearly complete, all I require now is the picture of a phone head that will go in the middle and the insertion of text. The contents page is also coming quite well, with a phone book logo that needs to be created to complete the design. I will continue to make the remaining designs for my magazine pages so that I may focus on other aspects such as images and the feature article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Production 2: Focus of Your Editing

Magazine Cover Review

Final Draft: Retro Review - The Return of The King?